<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Libraries and Flexible Learning
Apologies to readers of my blog - I have been travelling a lot lately and found it hard to get to writing entries in my blog. I have been catching up and thoroughly enjoyed listening to a podcast which was an interview of Joyce Valenza by the EdTechTalk guys. Joyce is a high school librarian, who has lots of good ideas about using technology in learning. The chat has lots of good links to great sites, including:
I was in a meeting this week with Lucy Hill, a librarian and a Flexible Learning Leader in 2004. Another great reminder of the contribution librarians can made to implementing flexible learning.

Another podcast worth a listen is: EdTechTalk#55 - A Discussion about Communities with Nancy White. Nancy White will be touring Australia later in the year and this will give you some idea of waht to expect.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?